Naples might be a little expensive but it is a fantastic city where one can enjoy with their family and kids. You will simply find countless numbers of attractions when you are in the city of Naples. From the stunning white sand beaches to the entertainment parks, Naples definitely has something store for everyone.
Places which your Kids will Simply Love to Visit
- Naples Zoo – This 52 acre park is one of the best attractions. You will enjoy the sight of some exotic creatures like leopards, lions, bears and panthers. Be a little adventurous and take a boat cruise to see lemurs and monkeys. Take a moment out of your to admire the the exquisite view, it is sure to hold you captive for a long time. The lush vegetation deserves a special mention.
- Lowdermilk Park – If you happen to be in Naples, do not give Lowdermilk park a miss. The stunning beach is loaded with fun activities. Your kids can play beach volleyball or just relax under the sunray. The water in this park is quite safe. You can just sit back and enjoy the calmness of the water while your kids explore the beauty of the Lowdermilk park.
- Collier County Museum – If you want your kids to know and understand the heritage of Naples, do remember to pay a visit to the Collier County Museum. This Museum remains open to the public eye from 9a.m to 4p.m. Drop down with your whole family to experience a 10,000 square-foot space displaying prehistoric mastodons, the first settlers and many more. You can let your kids explore the outdoor historic park which will take them to a wonder journey way back in time. This Museum is open to all from Monday to Saturday but if you are planning to pay a visit on Sunday you will surely be disappointed, as remains closed on that day.
- Sun-n-fun lagoon water park – It’s time to indulge into some splashy fun. Kids will always love water. Your little one will love the Turtle Cove Pool, here they will meet more kids of their own age. Other than the Turtle Cove Pool you will find many adventurous ride to satisfy your little one. You will find some yummy food to satisfy your tummy.
- Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples (CMON) – This 30,000 sqft hall was opened in 2012. This ship-shaped building will become the instant favourite of your kids. Both the indoor and the outdoor has been created wisely to educate children about the environment.
- Rookery Bay national Estuarine Research Reserve – Here your kids will get ample of opportunities to learn about the wildlife. The gallery displays an array of environmental art. The 2000 gallon aquarium is worth a visit. You can expect your kids to earn some knowledge as this environmental learning center provides education programme as well.
No trip is complete without some great foods. While hopping here and there, stop for some delicious cuisines. On your way you will come across many restaurants, which offers good discounts and yummy food.
Naples is a blend of fun and knowledge. You can be rest assured that your kids won’t get bored while visiting the museums or the learning centers. This city has lot of things to offer to all the visitor, starting from the breathtaking sights to the hard to resist discounts, Naples is just a great deal to refuse.